There are no refunds on tickets to Garden Theatre events. All sales are final.
- A $3 per order fee is incurred for each exchange. Current subscribers are exempt from this fee.
- Ticket exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the performance.
- Tickets turned in less than 24 hours prior to the performance, but before the show’s s start will become a donation to the Garden Theatre.
- Tickets must be exchanged for tickets of equal or greater value as no refunds or credits will be made to accounts.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a performance during the same season. No credits will be given.
- Exchanges are not available for performances presented by renters of the Garden Theatre for private or public ticketed events.
Garden Theatre uses SSLA Secured 128 bit Security Method for the transmission of payment data.
Tickets purchased online or over the phone are held at Will-Call in the Garden Theatre Box Office for pick up. Tickets can be picked up during regular Box Office hours or beginning two hours prior to the performance. Tickets are not mailed to ticket buyers unless special arrangements are made.