Thank you for choosing Garden Theatre Education Programs!
Our mission is to inspire discovery through theatrical experiences that are innovative, impactful, and inclusive.
For non-emergency questions (registration, tuition, adding authorized individuals), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emergency (health, unplanned check-in/pick-up, etc.), please call our Education Coordinator direct line: 407-877-4736 ext. 201.
To promote a safe and focused learning environment we restrict cell phone use to during breaks only. If you need to contact your child, please call the Education Coordinator at 407-877-4736 ext. 201.
Class Registration and Tuition
New this year, Garden Theatre will use CourseStorm for class and camp registration. All new users will be asked to create a CourseStorm account. We strongly recommend using an e-mail address that you check frequently as we will use this email address to send communications about the camps and classes you have registered for.
Confirmation materials and additional details will be provided after completing registration.
For questions, email us at email@example.com.
Tuition includes one class t-shirt per session. Additional camp t-shirts may be purchased for $10.00
Payment is due at the time of registration. Garden Theatre accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Class Check-In and Pick-Up
Free garage parking is located directly behind the Theatre at 160 S Boyd St., accessible from Boyd or Lakeview Streets.
- Check-in will begin ten (10) minutes prior to each class’s start time.
- Please note: for the safety of our students, all entrances will be monitored or secured.
- To gain entry into the Garden Theatre lobby during class hours, you will need to call 407-877-4736 ext. 201. One of our education team members will meet you at the front door and escort your student to the appropriate location.
- Check-In/Check-Out locations will be updated on a per class basis.
- You will need to sign your child in and out of each class day.
- For the safety of our Classes, photo identification is required to pick up any student. This will be required for each day of class–even after multiple days and we recognize you, please bring your ID.
- Adults presenting photo identification must be listed on the student’s authorized pick-up list.
- Students 14 years of age and older may utilize self-check-in/out option. Authorized permission must be granted by a parent or legal guardian.
- In the event your student arrives late to class, please bring your child into the lobby and we will escort him or her to class.
- If you are late to pick up your child, please call 407-877-4736 ext. 201 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are running behind.
- If you are more than ten minutes late to pick up your child, you will be charged $1 a minute
- Aftercare is available for Spring Break & Summer Camps at a fee.
- Aftercare ends at 5:30 PM. Students in aftercare may bring an additional snack.
- Please contact us for more information.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies
The safety of our students and teaching staff is the top priority for Garden Theatre. We have worked diligently with our partners at Orlando Health to implement policies to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Refund and Cancellation Policies
Sessions may be rescheduled free of charge until 30 days prior to class or camp start. Refunds will only be issued on cancellation requests made 30 days prior to the start of your selected session. There are no partial refunds for missed days of class.
Please note that a camp or class may be canceled if it does not reach its minimum enrollment. In this situation, each participant will be notified and a full refund will be processed.
What should my child wear to class?
- Students should wear comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes so they can learn, play, and explore safely.
- Sandals, flip-flops, or high heeled shoes are not advised
- Garden Theatre strives to be a nut-free facility. Thank you for helping us keep our students safe by keeping all snacks containing nuts at home.
- Please send healthy, easy-to-eat, non-perishable food (no microwave or refrigerator available).
- Students may choose to bring a bag to keep all belongings. Students may be given scripts or sheet music that they need to bring back each session.
- We encourage you to bring a reusable water bottle that your student may use and refill from our coolers.
- Please make sure your child’s name is clearly marked on all belongings.
- We ask that students NOT bring any valuable items to class, which may include and are not limited to: electronics, cash/credit cards, favorite toys/books/accessories, etc.
Financial Assistance for Education Programs
At the Garden Theatre, we understand the importance of offering financial assistance to enable everyone the opportunity to participate in our programs. We believe every child should have the ability to receive an arts education, regardless of financial status.
Please fill out the following form to apply for financial assistance. Assistance is not guaranteed, and submission of this form does not ensure registration in the camp. It may take us up to two (2) weeks to review your application.
Applications are accepted as long as funds are available and priority is given to families on a first come, first served basis. You will be notified by email if your application has been approved. If approved, the email notification will include instructions on how to complete your registration process with financial assistance
Please email our education team at email@example.com.