COVID-19 Update and Preparation
COVID-19 UPDATE AND PREPARATION
Ensuring the safety of our audiences and employees is our highest priority.
As we look towards reopening, Garden Theatre will be adhering to creative yet strict physical distancing measures, such as limiting audience size and following CDC guidelines. We have planned the following internal procedures:
- To best protect your health, we will implement physically-distanced seating for most of our season. We will be leaving at least 2 vacant seats between each set of 2 available seats to minimize close contact with other patrons in your row.
- We will reduce the number of tickets sold each showtime for Hello, Dolly!, Ugly Lies the Bone, Matilda the Musical, A Class Act, A Raisin in the Sun, Godspell, The Bodyguard, and several movies. Click on the show titles above to view the modified seating maps for each show.
- Seats, armrests, countertops, restrooms, and other high-touch surfaces will be treated with disinfectant before and after each performance.
- Join us in practicing physical distancing as you enter the theatre and wait in lines. You will notice additional wayfinding and/or floor markings within all public spaces.
- Only e-tickets will be available next season. Patrons should print their tickets at home or prepare to have their tickets scanned from their phones upon arrival.
- All show playbills will become digital and will be available online.
- Online purchases will be restricted to groups of 2 consecutive seats. If you would like to purchase single seats or are attending with a larger group, please call the box office at 407-877-4736 ext. 0 for accommodations. We will discuss ticket options to keep your party in the same row or seating vicinity.
In addition to Garden Theatre’s physical distancing, cleaning, and disinfection protocols, links to more information providing illness prevention steps and facts about COVID-19 can be found below.
Additional Information & Health Resources
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Information
- World Health Organization
The Florida Dept. of Health’s #COVID19 Call Center is 1 (866) 779-6121 available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or email COVIDemail@example.com your questions.
When planning your trip to Garden Theatre, please give yourself an additional 15 minutes to navigate these enhanced safety procedures.
We appreciate your patronage and look forward to sharing the 2020-2021 season with you! Help keep each other healthy!
COVID-19 Ticket Policy
We encourage you to take standard precautions, including frequent hand washing, to avoid the spread of any flu-like symptoms and to stay home if you feel ill.
In keeping with our commitment to great customer service, we are happy to work with any ticket-holder who cannot attend or who feels uncomfortable attending their designated performance. To discuss your options with a guest services representative, please call the Box Office at 407-877-4736, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Box Office on Plant Street should you have any questions.