All playwrights with professional representation may self-submit or have their agents submit full manuscripts to Artistic Director Rob Winn Anderson electronically at any time at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
In addition to the script, contact information and any relevant production history should be included. If self-submitting, please also include agent’s name and contact info.
- If sending a musical work, mp3 files of songs are preferred, but demo CDs are accepted at the mailing address below.
- An initial confirmation of receipt will be sent within one week of the script’s submission; a follow up response will be sent within three months.
- Hard copies of scripts are not accepted.
Florida-based playwrights without representation may send a query letter, brief synopsis, complete character list, and 10 page dialogue sample electronically at any time to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The same stipulations regarding production history, and (in the case of musical works) song samples apply as listed above.
- Please include the information that you are a Florida-based playwright in your query letter.
- An initial confirmation of receipt will be sent within one week of submission; a follow up response will be sent within three months.
- Hard copies of script samples are not accepted
Garden Theatre does NOT accept unsolicited unrepresented script submissions from non Florida-based playwrights.
Unrepresented artists based outside of Florida may send information on readings or productions (flyers/postcards only) to our mailing address:
Rob Winn Anderson
120 W. Plant St.
Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Please do not call the Artistic Director regarding script submissions.